It's a little strange living here. Kind of like a dream, everything looks like it belongs on one of those travel blogs I visited while sitting at home, dreaming up vacations. Especially with no responsibilities. This entire experience feels dreamlike.
Today again we have sun. In fact I may just be brave enough to show you how sunny it actually is...
A little washed out but that's simply because there's so much SUN (oh and my computer's camera stinks) To end on a much prettier note I bring you my parents on their super late night out (midnight whaaat) last weekend. So fancy pants! See you all tomorrow with more little somethings new.


Gah. I cannot believe you are LIVING HERE. Like this is your hometown and you get to see it every day. I am green with envy...
ReplyDeleteIt is super strange for sure. I'm not taking it for granted but at the same time, there's no place like (the old) home
ReplyDelete