Before we did though, we had a quick lunch in the Jameson restaurant. Normally I wouldn't want to fall for tourist trapy types of food places but honestly, it was delicious. That might've been due to it being out first meal after racing but, still.
I left him to his tour and soon after I found this gem:
This was by far the best market I've been to in awhile. I slowly perused the tables and finally chose one book to take home. I always feel like I'm leaving the others behind when I pick one. Like I'm choosing favorites. Which is ridiculous but hey, I'm the girl that cried at 14 when I finally had to give most of my stuffed animals away so other little kids could enjoy them. And also so I could grow up. I still feel like Mrs Pound Puppy was devastated.
Have happy weekends, we are off to Switzerland where bad weather is being forecast but I'm sure we'll make due. See you Monday.
I see some familiar places...Four Courts and Christ Church.
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful place! X
ReplyDeleteThat being stated, be mindful so as not to fall into the parent trap of spending a little fortune purchasing themed party merchandise. best metal detector for beginners
ReplyDelete