I have so much of our trip to Ireland to show you all. First, I am going to take you along on one of my favorite parts of our trip.
It is Saturday Morning in Dublin. We wake up at 6:30 in our temporary apartment and sleepily dress in running clothes and racing shoes. Hop on a bus twenty minutes later and make our way to Malahide, Ireland. You see, two weeks prior to our trip I was searching for 5k races to do but we had several trips to go on during the time period I wanted to race in so I searched in Ireland and Switzerland near our destinations. What I found was the coolest thing.
Some of these people are f-a-s-t! The person who won our race went 16:27! Pretty darn quick. There were 368 people who ran in our race. Here's the results for Chris and I:
And, bonus. There was a castle in this park. Irish castles aren't particularly grand and decorative but they are many!
Vanilla cupcake with rainbow sprinkles?? Delicious. One of the best post-race "recovery" snacks I've ever had.
My only regret is that we couldn't stay longer in this cute harbor town. Another time!

No comments:
Post a Comment