Getting hit with the travel bug like Sean was?
I'm adding in the trips that we are planning on taking ourselves because it costs a lot more to book last minute, even with trains, so we already have our January plans finalized and will be working on February soon enough. I'm guessing also that those who are planning to come will want to buy tickets well in advance as well. As in, you should probably think about buying them 3-6 months in advance and I'm not exaggerating. I'll do another alert on flight-tips but for right now, just the calendar stuff. We have fifteen more cities that we definitely want to go to. They're all written down in a tiny little notebook and so far we have
So I've made an extra page on this little blog, it's on the left-hand side. Those of you on mobile things, switch to the web version to check this out. Click on "Calendar" over there and you'll get to what I'm talking about. These are calendars that I'll be adding to every time something is booked: get-togethers over Christmas break back in New York, week-long adventures with this or that set of family here in Belgium, three-week stays from a friend named Leigha...?

Tomorrow Mechelen travels.
No comments:
Post a Comment